It may be 2015 but one thing I’m pretty sure will never get old are gold, glittery and sparkly party details! I mostly see gold paired with pink, but I think it works just as beautifully when paired with other colors! Here are some of my favorite glittery gold party ideas:
- This cherry vanilla cake with gold sprinkles on top looks so pretty! I bet it tastes yummy too!
- Learn how to make these confetti dipped balloons at Studio DIY.
- This customized party cup is so easy to make! Learn how at Oh Goodie Designs.
- Use gold crystal sugar to sugar-rim shot glasses for an added sparkly effect! See more via Sprinkle Bakes
- Too much glitter is not at all bad! Check out this glittered cake stand and tableware by Sugar and Cloth.
- A sparkly gold fabric added to a dessert table can instantly make it look fab!