Ending this week with a round up of my favorite ballerina party ideas I found all over the web. Hope you’re all having a great weekend!
1. Decorate your ballerina themed dessert table with tulle and add a string of lights for that nice, whimsical effect.
2. For party favors, fill up mason jars with treats (the picture shows a mason jar filled with cotton candy resembling a fluffy tutu) and place a little ballerina figurine on top of the lid. Can’t find matching figurines to top your lid with? Print round stickers with a design that matches your party colors and theme and use that instead.
3. These ballerina themed sugar cookies are tutu cute!
4. I love the little rosette and the ruffles that really look like a tutu on this ballerina themed bunting.
5. Ballet slippers inside a bell jar surrounded by fresh flowers make a beautiful table centerpiece for a ballet themed party. Aside from ballet slippers, you can also put inside a tiny tutu or a little ballerina